January 2, 2023
The new Li.Fi integration lets you swap assets on different chains to BOB on Polygon directly from the zkBob application. The widget shows the best routes and automates the swapping and bridging processes. The example below walks through using the Li.Fi widget to swap MATIC for BOB.
We’ve made it easier to get help even when there are no on-chain traces remaining. A unique support ID is now displayed in app footer or if you receive an error when submitting a transaction. If you encounter problems, report your issue in canny and share the Support ID to help us troubleshoot.
Support ID can be used for troubleshooting
- We implemented a CDN to serve account history, speeding up the download and decryption sync processes for all users.
- We fixed several bugs impacting parallel execution of WASM code on M1, resulting in improvements to app startup and data population.
The client application now automatically determines if something went wrong with local state and tries to fix it, resulting in fewer manual resets.
- Safari support added. The UI for mobile will be optimized in a future release.
- Rejected transactions are now also shown in the history tab.
- JS library release v1.2.1